At Klasek Painting, we show up on time, finish the job on time, and leave with a result that goes above and beyond your expectations.
25 Years in Business
At Klasek Painting, we are proud to offer a large range of support for Cook County exterior painting. No matter what kind of care you need for preparing and painting your house’s external surfaces, we have got you covered.
Ask our technicians about our excellent options for services that involve:
- Hardie board siding painting
- Aluminum siding painting
- Historic house painting
- Exterior brick painting and staining
- Exterior painting contractors
- Exterior painting costs
Contact us now at(708) 554-4878 to request your exterior painting service.
What Is Involved in Preparing Your Exterior Painting Job
When it comes to painting the outside of your house, it is important to remember that you cannot immediately set about applying that fresh coat of your favorite shade without ensuring that the surface is entirely prepared. If the siding, walls, and trim have not been fully prepped, then that outside coating is just not going to last very long, especially with the inclement weather conditions that can strike the state of Illinois at any time.
The elements involved in starting your full preparation for painting your home’s exterior include:
- Having your gutters, eaves, trim, and walls pressure-washed
- Getting rid of all mold or mildew, and bleaching any leftover stains
- Scraping and power-sanding bits of remaining paint which has come loose
- Making sure all the gaps and holes have been completely filled
- Priming bare metal, wood, or composite
- Ensuring that the joints, seams, and other connecting portions are sealed tightly
- Wiping all of the trim, molding, and gables
- Having the windows, doors, or other external joints caulked
- Covering the windows, vents, screens, and doors with secure, protective masking
- Protecting all of your external décor, walkways and paths, bushes, flowers, and landscaping
- Covering your decks, patios, pools, exterior furniture, cars, and equipment with thick plastic sheeting
How to Decide on the Right Colors for Your House
It can sometimes be extremely difficult to choose which shade is perfect for the outside of your home. Understandably, this is not a decision you want to take lightly. Every time you back in and out of your garage or relax on the lawn or in the pool with your family, your home’s exterior is in full view. Moreover, you will not be the only one seeing your house. Neighbors, friends, and other guests will immediately take away a certain impression of your property – and thus your personal taste – as soon as they look at your house. This is why you want your resident’s shade of external paint to boast the maximum level of curb appeal.
By discussing different color schemes with a team of knowledgeable techs like those at Klasek Painting, you can be confident that your final decision will be satisfying you for many years to come.
All you have to do is call us today at (708) 554-4878 or contact our team online to learn more about what is involved with our services for Cook County exterior painting.
Check Out Our Past Projects
Painting a home is about more than just paint. There is an emotional benefit to painting and to creating a space that reflects your personality, interest, and dreams.
1Accept All Major Credit Cards for Your Convenience
2Free Color Consultation for Interior or Exterior Painting Services
3Reputable References from Local Homeowners
4Free, Informative Written Estimate Provided
5Prompt & Courteous Service