At Klasek Painting, we show up on time, finish the job on time, and leave with a result that goes above and beyond your expectations.
Brighten-Up Your Space with a Fresh Coat of Paint
Has your house been looking a little tired lately, or maybe it is still bare because you just finished building it from the ground up? If so, you are probably eager to have a dedicated team of technicians begin applying a gorgeous coat of fresh paint to the walls. With our comprehensive interior painting services in Cook County, we can add perfection to the walls, ceilings, and trim in your home. There is nothing our techs at Klasek Painting can’t handle.
The Importance of Thoroughly Preparing Your Home’s Interior for Painting
Before any of the beautiful shades and sleek finishes you have always dreamed of can be added to the inside of your property, it is essential to completely prepare each surface. This will ensure that the paint will last much longer without peeling, as well as protect your other priceless belongings from accidentally being marked by splatters of paint.
A comprehensive process of preparation prior to the actual painting job should include steps such as:
- Making sure that all debris, dirt, dust, and cobwebs have been wiped away
- Bleaching off any stains of old mold and mildew
- Completely removing paint that has come loose or peeled away
- Filling all the holes that have been left by screws and nails
- Fixing places that have been scratched, dented, or cracked
- Adding a superior primer product to wood, sheetrock, or metal that has been left exposed
- Ensuring that all of the trim, molding, and woodwork have been thoroughly cleaned
- Caulking all of the window frames, door frames, and baseboards
- Making sure that doors, windows, and vents have been fully masked
- Safeguarding your furnishings, décor, furniture, and floors with protective coverings
A Painting Job Done Right the First Time
Could there be anything more frustrating than investing in a crucial service for your home, only to be dismayed when you discover it has been done in a sloppy and rushed manner? No one wants to waste even more of their valuable resources, time, or energy on a painting job gone wrong. This is why you should only trust professional painters to perform the job with excellence from the outset, making sure that there are no smudges and smears to be found. Experts will be able to make sure that the actual painting process is performed with the highest of standards, making tidy, clean edges and crisp lines.
Any painting company that is worth its salt will also make sure to check in with you constantly, so that you can immediately express your thoughts about the process before anything is done that is not to your liking. Because continual communication is the way to provide absolute satisfaction, you can trust our technicians at Klasek Painting to provide an open line throughout the whole job.
Check Out Our Past Projects
Painting a home is about more than just paint. There is an emotional benefit to painting and to creating a space that reflects your personality, interest, and dreams.
1Accept All Major Credit Cards for Your Convenience
2Free Color Consultation for Interior or Exterior Painting Services
3Reputable References from Local Homeowners
4Free, Informative Written Estimate Provided
5Prompt & Courteous Service